Property Owners Insurance

Insurance for the Property Owners

Building Insurance arranged by our team is designed to cover the assets of Property Owners whose premises are used for business purposes, such as shops, offices, warehouses, surgeries and restaurants, as well as residential property.

In addition to a full rebuild cost, there are a number of optional extras available with a commercial buildings insurance policy such as subsidence cover, although loss of rent cover would not normally be included – a must if the property is let.

Landlords must make it clear to the tenant where the responsibility for insurance rests in your lease. You may arrange the Building Insurance and charge the tenant the premium, but they will be responsible for insuring their own contents and equipment if applicable.

If you run your own business from your property, a Commercial Combined Policy may prove more cost effective than Commercial Buildings and Commercial Contents and Liability Insurance arranged separately.

If your property is unoccupied then you’ll need Unoccupied Commercial Property Insurance.

For further information on this or any of our products contact our team today on:

Property Owners Insurance often includes the following insurance products:

Why choose MCM Insurance Brokers for your Property Owners Insurance?


Our team of highly qualified professional approachable staff are on hand to answer your queries.

Full Access to Insurers from Irish and UK Markets

Access to full range of insurers from Irish and UK markets plus our bespoke Hospitality Insurance Product.

Claims Assistance

Our experienced and knowledgeable staff can assist and guide you through the claims process.

MCM Insurance Brokers © 2021. All rights reserved
MCM Insurance Brokers Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Company Registration Number: 253984
Website designed & developed by SugarProjects