Home Insurance

Competitive House & Home Insurance

Our experts can help you find one from a range of quotes and coverage options so you can feel relaxed in your home.

There are two primary types of cover on offer to you as a homeowner; buildings and contents. As a tenant, your landlord is responsible for covering your buildings insurance, and so you may want to consider contents insurance to protect your own possession, which can include accidental damage in case there are any mishaps with carpets, fixtures and fittings.

Buildings only insurance is designed to cover the entire rebuild of your property, and you would normally need to provide your mortgage provider – if you have one – with proof of purchase so they can be as assured as you are that any physical disaster that befalls your property won’t equate to a financial one.

Calculating the sum of your possessions take some consideration, as underinsuring them could mean you don’t have the funds to replace any losses.

For further information on this or any of our products  contact our team today on:

MCM Insurance Brokers © 2021. All rights reserved
MCM Insurance Brokers Ltd is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Company Registration Number: 253984
Website designed & developed by SugarProjects